1. I seem to have been a part of/helped cause/perpetuated a bit of a kerfuffle last week. I am not going to link to it again. See below if you are interested.
2. This is my first time being part of a kerfuffle here on the interwebs. I don’t particularly think I like causing/prepetuating/whatever them. But it has been making me think a lot and analyze, which is good.
3. I do, however, LOVE the word “kerfuffle.” Well, actually, I must admit, that I have always thought it was “kerfluffle.” And darn it all, I still like “kerfluffle” better. I picture an angry little bird with all its feathers ruffled up.
4. I’m moving on, with thoughts, lessons, and a new commitment to clarity of language.
5. Topic change, ready, go: INCEPTION!!!!! INCEPTIONINCEPTIONINCEPTIONNNNNN!!! I finally saw it last night. 🙂